- I love the colours and image. She looks strong, powerful and cool.
- I like the font of Skylar but it doesn't go with the rest of it. It needs to either occur more or not at all.
- The font is a little bit samely. Not sure, maybe it needs variation
- I like the convergence links. They're a good size
Hi! My name is Melekia Tyrell- Robinson. I've worked really hard on my coursework so I hope you enjoy it!
Thursday, 20 October 2016
Production- A4 Poster First Draft Feedback
The feedback from my A4 poster draft:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
These are test shots using the video I made for the projector scenes to see what it would actually look like on the projecter.
-
MUSIC VIDEO By conducting research I learnt a lot about the conventions of music videos. I presented a brief summary of my findings in a po...
No comments:
Post a Comment